Japan Disaster Fund Raising Blog Sale


Japan is a place very dear to me and it pains me to see the sufferings her people has to go through. Just felt that I should put in whatever I can and gather people all around me to help in our littlest way!

20% of ALL proceeds from this blog (all items included) will go towards helping Japan.

We will publish the individual contribution towards this effort on this blog so do let me know if you prefer to be annonymous.

Every single cent will collected through sales/donation will go to Singapore Red Cross. You can visit their websites for more details on donation collection etc. :)

Please help in whatever way you can.
ありがとうございます!




Amount of Donation collected till 8th April 2011, 12am : S$ 590!

Thanks to all for your kind contributions and support!!

0 comments: